Anthogenol 30 Caps
Anthogenol contains antioxidants clinically-proven to protect and maintain the health of capillaries by strengthening capillary walls and supporting microcirculation. It protects the skin against the breakdown of collagen and elastin - a process that causes the visible signs of ageing – and promotes collagen synthesis and skin thickness.
- Anthogenol Supports a Healthy Circulatory System
- Assists in maintaining circulation and promoting general health.
- Helps to maintain normal, healthy venous tone.
- Helps to protect and strengthen capillary walls.
- Anthogenol reduces the symptoms of leg pain, heaviness and fluid retention in conditions such as varicose veins. It also helps maintain venous sufficiency, a healthy circulatory system and normal venous tone.
- More Than Skin Deep
- Blood vessel walls contain collagen, providing structure and flexibility to arteries, veins and capillaries. As collagen density in skin declines with age, Anthogenol helps maintain healthy collagen and elastin levels in skin, leaving it plump and glowing.
- Due to its potent antioxidant activity, Anthogenol helps to protect against the breakdown of skin collagen and support healthy skin thickness, hydration and plumpness. Vitamin C is necessary for the manufacture of collagen in the body and stimulates collagen synthesis.
Positive skin health starts on the inside.
The skin is the human body’s largest organ and requires a well-functioning microvascular system to look and feel its best. Capillaries in the dermis – just under the skin - supply nutrients and oxygen to the skin while also removing waste.
Skin is exposed daily to free radicals through sun exposure, pollution, stress and chemicals. Rich in clinically-proven antioxidants, Anthogenol helps combat the visible signs of oxidative stress to skin that contributes to the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone, so you can look forward to ageing well.
MASQUELIER’S Original OPCs are a highly specialised patented Grape seed extract, harnessing over 50 years of research to therapeutically protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals. These highly-refined and bioavailable OPCs provide powerful antioxidant action to support healthy circulation, the cardiovascular system, and hair, skin and nails. As a potent free radical scavenger, MASQUELIER’S Original OPCs can help reduce inflammation and associated tissue damage.
Renowned French scientist, Professor Masquelier, was the first to discover OPCs in 1948 and harness their nutritional qualities for therapeutic use. Only OPCs that meet Professor Masquelier’s exactingly high standards of quality and have been created using the MASQUELIER’s proprietary process are entitled to carry the “MASQUELIER’s Seal of Authenticity.”
Take one capsule per day before a meal to assist general health. For eye and heart health, take one capsule two or three times daily before meals. For varicose veins take one capsule three times daily before meals.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) seed dry extract 100 mg from Vitis Vinifera seed dry 12g (12,000mg)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 40mg
- Silicon dioxide 20mg
Discount Wellbeing Supplements