Floradix Gallexier Herbal Digestive Bitters - an alcohol-free aperitif that can be taken before or after meals, consisting of artichoke, dandelion and other bitter herbs that combine to give support to the stomach and liver/gall bladder systems. It helps to prevent indigestion and to relieve the unpleasant sensation of fullness and bloating experienced after heavy or fatty meals.
The liver performs the vital task of detoxifying the body, a function essential for good health. Gallexier contains artichoke leaves, dandelion and 10 other medicinal bitter herbs known for centuries as being beneficial for the liver and gallbladder.
Among the best digestive aids are herbal bitters however, much of their benefit can be lost if you take them in pill form. It is actually the bitter taste in the mouth that triggers the majority of the benefits.
We have 4 different types of taste buds on the surface of our tongues, to discern what is wholesome and what is not good for us. These papillae allow us to taste sour, sweet, salty, and bitter.
In our diet today, there exists almost no bitter taste, no bitter substances at all. In general, we have overloaded the sweet side and eliminated bitter foods from our diet. It is fairly obvious that a lack of bitter taste has had a dramatic effect on our metabolic system especially after a few generations.
- To support the functioning of the stomach, liver and gall bladder system
- Promotes the digestion of fatty and heavy foods
- Assists gastro-intestinal digestion, reducing indigestion, gas pains and flatulence
- Stimulates gall bladder activity, promoting bile flow
- Prevents thickening of biliary liquid, removing chief cause of gallstone formation
- Actively supports detoxification activity of liver
- Can give some relief of discomfort associated with hiatal hernias
- Improves the appetite.
- Alcohol-free aid to digestion
- Arrests the bloated feeling accompanying heavy meals
Gallexier Herbal Bitters consist of artichoke leaves, dandelion and ten other medicinal herbs known for centuries as beneficial. Two particularly strong and well-known bitters in this formula are dandelion root and cynarin, the active ingredient in artichoke. This liquid formula contains no bile acids, alcohol, additives or preservatives and offers a pleasant tasting, mellow herbal bitter preparation that is free from alcohol, which is of benefit to those whose liver and gall bladder systems are particularly sensitive to alcohol.
It is also free from chemical preservatives, artificial flavouring or harmful ingredients and does not contain raw sugar. Gallexier helps prevent thickening of bile thus removing the primary cause of gallstones and it makes it possible to enjoy food even more through the virtues of proper digestion. Manufactured by Salus Haus in Germany for more than 50 years, all of the ingredients in Gallexier have been selected according to health food principles.
Gallexiers taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making this elixir ideal as an aperitif, or an after-meal digestive. The body easily absorbs this liquid tonic.
- Pleasant tasting mellow herb bitter
- Free from alcohol of benefit to those whose liver and gall bladder system is particularly sensitive to alcohol
- Also free from chemical preservatives, artificial flavouring or harmful ingredients and does not contain raw sugar
- All ingredients of Gallexier are selected according to health food principles
- Gallexier helps prevent thickening of bile thus removing the primary cause of gallstones
- Gallexier makes food more enjoyable through proper digestion
- Can be taken by: diabetics, pregnant women, individuals who are fasting, individuals sensitive to alcohol
Ingrdients - Aqueous Extract from:
- Artichoke Leaves
- Genetian Root
- Tumeric Root
- Milfoil Herb
- Camomile Flower
- Orange Peel
- Blessed Thistle Herb
- Buckbean leaves
- Cardamon Fructose
Discount Wellbeing Supplements