Floradix Iron Plus Tablets provides nutritional iron in an easy to swallow tablet to help maintain vitality, energy and general health and wellbeing.
- Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians)
- Source of iron balanced with a range of vitamins
Helps support iron levels in the body, when dietary intake is inadequate - Iron is needed to produce haemoglobin which transports oxygen throughout the body. An iron deficiency can mean that you aren’t able to produce enough oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Taking an iron supplement like Floradix Iron Plus Tablets can help support iron levels in the body, maintaining energy, vitality and general well-being.
The ideal supplement to help maintain your feel-good factor! - Floradix Iron & Vitamin Tablets also contain iron in the form of ferrous gluconate, which is one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements.
Support energy production - Floradix Iron & Vitamin Tablets also contain Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 to help support energy production in the body.
- Iron [as ferrous gluconate dihydrate] 5 mg, Thiamine (vitamin B1) [as thiamine hydrochloride 661 micrograms] 500 micrograms, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.5 mg, Nicotinamide 10 mg, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) [as pyridoxine hydrochloride 2.43 mg] 2 mg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1 microgram, Folic acid 130 micrograms, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10 mg, Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf extract 42.4 mg, equiv. dry leaf 83.1 mg, Daucus carota (carrot root) extract 42.4 mg, equiv. dry root 35.6 mg, Carum carvi (caraway) fruit extract 42.4 mg, equiv. dry fruit 35.6 mg, Centaurium erythraea (centaury) herb extract 42.4 mg, equiv. dry herb 15.3 mg, Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit peel extract dry conc. 11.6 mg, equiv. dry fruit peel 81.2 mg.
Discount Wellbeing Supplements