|Expected release date is 25th Jan 2021|
Health Direction Bacto Clear combines the essential oils of antimicrobial and antifungal herbs to help improve intestinal and sinus health. Clove, oregano, thyme and phellodendron have been specifically combined in an enteric coated capsule to be released directly into the small intestine. BactoClear could be used for the treatment of resistant bacteria and fungal organisms and may help to eradicate candida and bacterial overgrowth.
BactoClear may help with:
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO): SIBO occurs when there are abnormally high levels of pathogenic (bad) bacteria in the small intestine. The herbs in BactoClear may assist with eradicating these pathogenic bacteria to restore a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria. SIBO is commonly present in a number of health conditions including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Sinus infections: BactoClear may assist with chronic or recurrent sinus infections. It could help with mucus congestion and maintaining healthy sinuses. Staphylococcus is one of the bacterial strains that can lead to sinusitis. Research suggests that oregano oil may be as effective as antibiotics in the treatment of this bacterial strain.
- Candida overgrowth and thrush: The herbs in BactoClear have antifungal properties and therefore may help in the management of candida overgrowth or vaginal thrush. Antibiotic use can increase the risk of developing candida overgrowth. Taking BactoClear alongside of the antibiotics may help to reduce the occurrence of thrush.
- Digestive symptoms: Overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria and fungal organisms in the digestive tract can lead to a range of symptoms including reflux, indigestion, bloating and flatulence. Our formula may help to reduce the overgrowth of these organisms and may assist in reducing these symptoms.
- Immune support: BactoClear may serve as an antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial supplement that could help to support overall immune health and protect against infections. BactoClear may speed up recovery time from an infection.
Signs and symptoms of SIBO:
- Bad breath / coated tongue
- Irritable bowel sydnrome (IBS)
- Brain fog
- Bloating after eating
- Headaches / sinus infection
Herbal extract equivalent to:
- Phellodendron amurense, stem bark dry (Phellodendron) (equiv. to berberine 17.91 mg) 750 mg
- Origanum vulgare, leaf, essential oil (Oregano) 100 mg
- Thymus vulgaris essential oil (Thyme) 50 mg
- Syzygium aromaticum essential oil (Clove bud) 50 mg
Discount Wellbeing Supplements