Health Direction Collagen Food 200g
Are you worried about the visible signs of ageing? You can do something about them! As we age the production of collagen begins to slow down. As a result, skin starts to become more fragile, less elastic and wrinkles set in. In addition, hair starts losing its colour, joints lose their flexibility, and bone quality begins to deteriorate. Collagen is necessary for conserving the youthfulness of skin and reducing wrinkles, it is also essential for the elasticity of the connective tissues, allowing them to expand and contract without damaging any tissue.
Millions of people worldwide seek out ways to stimulate the production of collagen
What can damage collagen?
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- A diet low in protein
- Lack of vitamin C
- Loss of oestrogen after menopause
- Free radicals produced by toxins, excess alcohol and smoking cigarettes
- Auto-immune dysfunction which means that your immune system attacks your connective tissues which contain collagen (these are known as connective tissue diseases)
- Some drugs such as steroids and chemotherapy
How to strengthen collagen
- Have a diet which contains all the amino acids from complete protein foods such as eggs, dairy products, poultry, seafood and meat.
- Eat foods high in sulphur – cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, Brussel’s sprouts, cauliflower) onions, garlic.
- MSM, Vitamin C and colloidal silica.
To make healthy collagen the body needs sulphur, vitamin C and colloidal silica. Collagen Food supplies these nutrients in one vegan powder. Contains colloidal silica to promote healthy hair, skin and nails. Per 3g dose (3 grams (half of a teaspoon) once or twice daily in water or juice):
- MSM 1500.00mg
- Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic acid to provide total Vitamin C 1065.00mg
- Solloidal silica 150.00mg
- Sodium bicarbonate 81.00mg
- Stevia and natural lemon flavour
Discount Wellbeing Supplements