PPC Herbs Canda Plex for the management of yeast intolerance and fungal overgrowth. May assist with allergies to certain foods and yeasts, especially after over-indulgence. Relieves bloating, gas and helps maintain a healthy digestive function.
- Traditionally used in South American Medicine to relieve symptoms of mild, superficial skin fungal infections.
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to reduce the occurrence of symptoms of indigestion and relieve abdominal bloating.
Each 5mL contains dry herb equivalent to:
- Chamomile flower, Matricaria chamomilla 1mL, equiv. dry 1g
- St Mary’s Thistle seed, Silybum marianum 600 microlitres, equiv. dry 600mg
- Echinacea whole plant, Echinacea purpurea 500 microlitres, equiv. dry 500mg
- Pau D’arco stem bark, Handroanthus impetiginosus 1mL, equiv. dry 500mg
- Cat’s Claw twig bark, Uncaria tomentosa 800 microlitres, equiv. dry 500mg
- Also contains water, ethanol, glycerol and peppermint essential oil
Adult: 5mL three times daily in water
Child (3-12 years): 1-2.5mL three times daily in water or apple juice.
Use only as directed and consult your health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Not to be used during pregnancy. Contains homoeopathics. Contains Ethanol.
Discount Wellbeing Supplements